- Transport household items and commercial equipment from their origin to the destination.
- Manually lifting heavy items.
- Properly wrap equipment and furniture.
- Box-pack items, including breakables and valuables.
- Disassemble and reassemble furniture and equipment.
- Check paperwork to ensure it is completed.
- Check truck’s oil, fluids, lights, blinkers, warming up vehicle and completing inspection reports.
- Ensure that proper moving equipment and load is on truck prior to move.
- Be polite and courteous with the customer.
- Explain and review paperwork with customer.
- Answer any concerns the customer may have.
- Call dispatch if unsure of any questions.
- Work well with other members of your team.
- Experience in moving and storage a plus.
- CDL required for Interstate drivers.
- Must have clean background record and valid driver’s license.
If you possess a strong work ethic and enjoy providing high-quality customer service, and are looking to utilize those qualities while working with a team, we encourage you to apply to our available positions by e-mailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.