- Assist drivers in preparing truck in morning.
- Brace truck load to prevent shifting.
- Tie loads down in truck.
- Ensure proper gear is loaded onto truck.
- Be polite and courteous with the customer.
- Assist driver with moving heavy items, packing and loading truck.
- Ask driver for instructions if unsure on responsibilities.
- Pick up loose debris from job site.
- Put doors on crates or warehouse boxes.
- Load gear, tie down pad piles, straighten out truck, and prepare truck to leave at the end of the job.
- Put cardboard away at shop.
- Pick up and throw away banding and trash at shop.
- Put away any extra gear on truck in the warehouse.
- Assist driver when they are backing up their truck.
- Experience in moving and storage a plus.
- Must have clean background record.
If you possess a strong work ethic and enjoy providing high-quality customer service, and are looking to utilize those qualities while working with a team, we encourage you to apply to our available positions by e-mailing your resume to email@example.com.