Here at Mountain Moving, we are proud to be the full-service moving company that the entire Tacoma area trusts. We are a local, family-owned and operated company that is A+ rated by the BBB. Trust Mountain for expert moving services from people who care, with experience since 1996.
Tacoma Local Moving Services
Your move is unique. That’s why you need a moving company that offers a wide-variety of services that can be adjusted to better fit your needs. Mountain Moving has been serving the Tacoma area as a full-service moving company since our start in 1996.
To help your move, we offer these services:
- Complete or partial packing services and unpacking services, tailored to your needs.
- Secure warehouse storage options.
- Expertly-trained staff and crew that are fully background checked.
- Specialty moves including electronics and piano moving.
The moving process is unpredictable. You may think that you don’t need help packing until you start trying to pack certain items and realize you need help. Maybe you’ll think that you won’t need storage until something comes up with the place you’re moving into. Don’t take a chance, trust a moving company that will protect you from the unexpected.
Planning for Local Move in Tacoma, WA
Our goal is to make your move simple and stress-free. Planning can be a stressful part of the move, which is why we wanted to walk you through some of the key steps of the moving process. Those include:
- When preparing for a local move, you’ll want to get at least three estimates. By doing this you’ll have peace-of-mind that you’re getting a fair price. While estimates are typically determined through an in-home walkthrough, be sure to ask about virtual options.
- If you’re going with our professional packers then you can expect them to arrive a day or two before your move. You can coordinate an exact date and time with your moving specialist.
- Before you move in, you’ll want to get your new location completely set up for you. That means planning for utilities, determining whether you need to get a cleaning service, and deciding whether you’ll need your moving company to handle unpacking services as well.
- Make sure to plan to have someone at the destination that you’re moving to on moving day. Whether that’s you or someone else, someone will need to be there to receive your items and check them to make sure that they have been delivered safely, without any damage.
These are just a few of the important things to remember for your local move. To learn more, check out our Buyer’s Guide to a Successful Relocation.
Get Your Free Tacoma Local Moving Estimate
For your local move in Tacoma, Washington, go with the professional movers who offer a wide-variety of services with top-quality customer service; Mountain Moving. There’s a reason why we’re so highly-rated by past customers. Go with Mountain Moving, the Tacoma moving company that you can trust for local moves.
Do you have any questions about what we can offer you or just want to learn more? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at (800) 249-2414. Be sure to get your free estimate today.