An Alliance That Provides Quality Benefits.
That’s the relationship of RE/MAX®
and Mountain Moving & Storage.
As RE/MAX® agents, working with a company that puts customers first is a smart choice. With nearly 20 years in the moving and storage industry, we have the resources to provide a full-service move that your customers will be satisfied with. Offering unmatched customer service is only one of many benefits we provide to your customers. We give each of your customers their own relocation specialist that will help guide them through their move whether it’s local, out-of-state or international. Whatever their needs are, their relocation specialist will be available to assist. As an interstate agent of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, a leader in the industry, we ensure that your customers will be more than satisfied with their next move to or from Tacoma and Seattle. Together we can be an alliance that provides quality benefits to every customer. Benefits of our relationship include:
- Your customers will be “Preferred Customers”, and receive exclusive rates, discounted and free valuation.
- Preferred pickup and delivery dates for your customer gives them a personalized, high-quality move plan.
- Special short-term storage rates during staging while your customer sells their home.
- Up-to-the-minute information about the move with SVL online tracking, including written confirmation of all arrangements, so your customers are not just in the know about services and costs, it’s documented and at their fingertips at Stevens’ Online System.
- Certified, trained and tested, Stevens Worldwide Van Lines team packers and drivers make customer care and satisfaction a top priority.
- Pre-move and post-move communication with your customer to ensure no detail of the move is left unchecked.
- Professional wrapping of all of your customer’s furniture to prevent any damage or scraping of floors.
- Stevens Home Protection Kit™ will keep your customer’s home or business in top condition throughout the move.
- Assistance with move issues and claims procedures for your customer should they arise.
- A network of more than 700 overseas moving agents and freight-forwarders for all of your customer’s international moving needs.
- Co-branded marketing materials will support your sales effort.
Learn more about how we work together by calling a Mountain Moving representative today at (253)-581-2414.